Providing a complete solution to Dimming, Moving Light Power and Data distribution. No need to have separate mains distribution or DMX splitters making set up times faster and lowering the number of individual components needed to put a show together.
The ART 2000 controls up to 48 individual channels using four plug in modules of 12 channels each.
The available modules types are:
- 16amp 12 channel continuously rated dimming module with 250uS rise time and local controls
- 16amp 12 channel switch module for powering moving lights or other equipment.
20 Multicore outlet connectors ensure that cabling will be as simple and reliable as possible. Each channel of each Multicore output connector can be patched to any channel using the top Hot-Patch. The Hot-Patch incorporates a battery operated lamp test indicator making faults easy to find when the same circuit powers more than one fixture, even when there is no mains available.
The ‘Load Check’ indicators for each dimmable channel give a positive indication that a load is present and the local test fader on each dimmer channel ensure that you can easily check the connected load without having the use of a console.
The design incorporates full monitoring and status feedback via the backlit LCD display. Static state environments are catered for using the front panel control faders. Further 12 memories can be recorded for later replaying either as a simple show in the event a console is not available.
Other features include full DMX patch and merge (2 DMX lines), dimmer curve and limit selection per channel, power OK indicators. Analog Volt and Amp metering or optional Digital metering . Single pole connector or P17 CeeNorm mains input and loop out options with RCB or optional ELDC selectable earth leakage protection.
Localised versions are available with alternative Hot-Patch connectors and or arrangements and as different multipole connector types and wiring to suit a wide variety of countries and regulations.
- 48 channels at 16 amps per channel
- Channels can be specified as dimmable, manual switch or contactor
- Excellent noise suppression with 250uS chokes
- 100% duty cycle
- Single Pole and Neutral Disconnect breakers are available
- C-type breakers allow for High inrush
- Three Phase and Single Phase operation (requires option)
- Individual faders for each channel for use as channel test, scene setting or for controlling the twelve on-board memories
- Two isolated DMX inputs with DMX merge
- Full softpatch in module – any dimmer channel to any DMX channel on both lines
- Large back-lit LCD display showing patching, dimmer levels and status
- No sub menus – 15 buttons each with dedicated function
- Internal memories for stand-alone operation, each with master fader
- Link facility to allow module faders to become memory masters for the entire rack or system
- 16 dimming response curves
- Output voltage limit from 1% to 100%
- Mains frequency tracking
- Input power on Powerlock
- Analog Voltage metering standard or Digital Voltage metering (option)
- Loop out power connectors
- Analog Current metering standard or Digital Current metering (option)
- RCB protection on all circuits or optional ELDC selectable earth leakage protection
- Wielands ST17 patch panel with 120 socket or ST18 patch connector with 96 sockets
- Patch panel has switchable patch light and a battery operated lamp test socket