Miniature instrument microphone delivers high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry to improve linearity across the full frequency range, and tailored response for natural sound reproduction.
- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
What is the Beta 98H/C best suited to?
It’s a premium instrument microphone with a flexible gooseneck and clip on clamp making it ideal for use with brass, percussion and woodwind instruments, either on stage or in the studio.
What are the charactaristics of the Beta 98H/C?
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level of 132dB (SPL). It has cardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. It includes a 3 m (10ft) high-flex cable which is attached to the preamplifier. The pre-amp requires phantom power and connects to your mixer via an XLR connection.
The microphone is also available with a drum clamp – model Beta 98D/S or with no clamp Beta 98S