This series contains the 4060, 4061, 4062, 4063 and 4071 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Mics. Each version is tailored towards a specific application based on sensitivity, voltage and placement needs. They are all based on the original 4060; the very first miniature microphone developed by DPA from the best technology previously only used in hearing aids and measurement microphones. All of the mics in the series share important basic features, but each is optimized for particular applications.
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems